AFC COLLEGIATE SHOWCASE TOURNAMENT 2017
COLLEGIATE SHOWCASE TOURNAMENT BOYS/ GIRLS NOVEMBER 18 & 19, 2017
- The tournament is open to all premier/select teams.
- All players must have a valid ID player passes from State association.
- All players must have a valid medical release form to participate.
- Teams based on USSF/USYSA age groups for Boys and Girls:
- U-15 2003
- U-16 2002
- U-17 2001
- U-18 2000
- Properly registered teams are limited to a maximum of 18 player rosters with up to seven (7) guest players.
- U16, U17, U18:
- Properly registered teams are limited to a maximum 22 player roster with up to seven (7) guest players.
- Each age group shall consist of a five (5) team division, unless otherwise directed by the Tournament Director.
- Each team will play a minimum of three (3) games.
- Games will consist of (2) 30 minute halves.
The tournament application is due by November 1, 2017. The entry fee of $800.00, made payable to Academica Futebol Club, must be submitted with application.
Please visit www.academicafc.net or www.gotsoccer.com to register.
The following Criteria will be taken into consideration by the Tournament Director for acceptance to the Tournament:
- Level of competition and team record.
- Geographic balance.
Early application Acceptance to the tournament will be issued November 7th 2016.
Application fees will be refunded immediately for teams not accepted.
Teams withdrawing from the tournament after acceptance will forfeit application fee.
All applications and correspondence should be directed to:
Academica Futebol Club Collegiate Showcase
23 Rockledge Dr
Newington, CT 06111
Registration for all teams will be Saturday morning.
Teams are required to have:
- An official certified roster.
- Player and coach.
- Tournament medical release form at the time of registration.
For more information, please contact the Tournament Director Tony Horta at (860) 202-2182 or